Saturday, May 01, 2010

Scarves

These are scarves/shawls I designed and have named Angel Wraps. They are 72" x 22" and printed right now on polyester silk for easy cleaning. Originally I began with the concept of the wearer being wrapped in the wings of an angel and the scarves were meant for cancer patients, survivors, and their families. As I showed them to friends, they started suggesting more and more uses, including use by persons with disabilities, and just people celebrating happy occasions. One person thought that wearing one would encourage her piano students! Another thought that people in rehab would think they were cool. Psychics/lightworkers seem to like them too, so I guess I got the thumbs-up from the other side!
I am using a short-run printing company and that means that I can customize the scarves if people want to include names, or poems, or even prayers.
Anyway, I am getting my first shipment back from the printer today. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Its Spring!

I found these in a garden center, nestled in the Astilbe.