Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ghost


OK. This is my ghost picture. It's taken at a cemetery for nuns and priests. I didn't notice anything until I downloaded to my computer. To the left of the arrow, it looks like there is a nun hovering over the headstones. She has what appears to be a traditional habit, with a long dark veil and seems to be looking a little to the right side of the picture. All I can say there was no one around when I took the picture. Besides I think she'd be about 15 feet tall, if she was real, that is. I think that it is partly a trick of the eye. I think that the light and branches combined to create the illusion of a nun. On the other hand, what are the odds that this particular illusion would occur in a nun's cemetery? In the end,I don't quite know what to make of it.

No comments:

Its Spring!

I found these in a garden center, nestled in the Astilbe.