Friday, May 16, 2008

Pear tree



It's spring and the trees are blooming. I went to the Bridge Between because I had to get out into the real country, and there it was, a real live blooming pear tree. It'll make a great drawing. The Bridge is getting ready for the growing season, mulching and planting seeds. Everything they grow is organic, including the homegrown eggs. It's all wonderfully tasty, too.
I personally am at war with the weed called Creeping Charlie or Gill Over the Ground. Since all's fair in love and war, chemicals are shortly going to make an appearance. If anyone can tell me how to kill off this stuff, please, I'm begging you. It's everywhere.

2 comments:

Backstreeter said...

I like the tree. It already looks like one of your artworks.

Christine Walker said...

I drove up and saw it and just thought "wow". It does look like its just hanging around and posing.

Its Spring!

I found these in a garden center, nestled in the Astilbe.